Roots That Run Deep
In 1946, George Hubert, Sr. started Hubert Company to supply meat packing houses and retail butchers in Cincinnati. Over the years, the company expanded its selection to serve supermarkets and food service operators. In 1990, the family built the Harrison, Ohio headquarters, where more than 30,000 items are stocked. Inside is the Center for Creative Merchandising, where Hubert hosts some of the most renowned brands in food service and food retail to create dynamic dining and in-store experiences. Hubert was purchased by German-based TAKKT-AG in 2000 and opened a second distribution center (in Reno, Nevada) in 2015. Today, Hubert operates around the world, employing hundreds of people, and is still calling Harrison home.
Locally, Hubert has earned a reputation for its spirit of volunteerism. This is made possible by Hubert’s Volunteer Leadership Council, which for 15 years has provided employees time and opportunities to give back. Employees continuously serve many organizations including Ronald McDonald House, People Working Cooperatively and a holiday food and gift drive for about 50 local families, annually.
Learn More about Hubert Company
9555 Dry Fork Road
Harrison, OH 45030