Locally owned, A Caring Choice provides “Trusted Senior Home Care” for Cincinnati’s Seniors. Through experienced, dedicated employees, A Caring Choice’s non-medical services help seniors live independently–in their own homes–as long as possible.
A Caring Choice President Jim Kummer has lived in the Cincinnati area his entire life and can frequently been seen at GHCC events. His agency employs about 70 people and puts integrity first.
Start With a Care Assessment
A Caring Choice’s services, such as personal hygiene, errands, meal planning and much more, are provided around the clock and begin a Care Assessment provided at no charge. A Caring Choice recommends a few considerations before scheduling the Care Assessment.
Find Experienced Caregivers
Providing quality care requires a well-trained, dedicated staff. A Caring Choice has high standards for caregivers, including these criteria.
- Employees must pass the highest quality background checks (Ohio State Law mandates a “Bureau of Criminal I.D. and Investigation Report” by fingerprinting)
- Caregiver experience and ongoing training required
- Skills are confirmed and demonstrated
- Attendance required for training meetings
- Caregivers earn higher wages for their superior service
Consider Your Budget and Communications Needs
A Caring Choice offers extremely competitive rates for unmatched service. In fact, they have been locally recognized for their work numerous times. A Client Care Plan Book provides excellent communication and documentation for seniors and their family members. A Caring Choice also publishes a free monthly newsletter addressing senior issues. Click here to subscribe.
Contact A Caring Choice