Website John P. Tumlin & Sons LTD
John P. Tumlin & Sons LTD, General Contractors, is now seeking applications from motivated individuals interested in the construction industry and willing to work with others to achieve a common goal. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for growth, and experience in a wide range of projects. Employees will engage in a variety of tasks at commercial construction worksites in the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana areas —including Sitework, Concrete, Rough and Finish Carpentry, and Gypsum Board.
Must be able to perform tasks involving physical labor and be detail oriented.
Responsible to construct, remodel, retrofit, install, and repair structures, facilities, fixtures, furniture and other items using various materials.
High school diploma preferred and 5 years of construction experience.
Required skills include:
- Reading and following project plans / specifications.
- Proficient in math and communication.
- Laying out a project based on the plans.
- Working with various materials such as metal, wood, plastic, concrete forms, and gypsum board. Installing hollow metal frames, hollow metal or wood door leaves, and hardware.
- Building metal and wood stud partitions.
- Operate equipment such as personnel lifts, skid steer loaders, and small excavators.
- Possess a general knowledge of OSHA guidelines, safety and building codes.
Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday with overtime and weekend work available
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org