Website John P. Tumlin & Sons LTD
John P. Tumlin & Sons LTD, General Contractors, is now seeking applications from motivated individuals interested in the construction industry and willing to work with others to achieve a common goal. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for growth, and experience in a wide range of projects. Employees will engage in a variety of tasks at commercial construction worksites in the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana areas —including Sitework, Concrete, Rough and Finish Carpentry, and Gypsum Board.
· Must be able to perform tasks involving physical labor and be detail oriented
· High school diploma preferred and 5 years of construction experience.
· Required skills include:
- To properly and efficiently utilize a variety of hand and power tools.
- Possess a general knowledge of OSHA guidelines.
- Operate equipment such as skid steer loaders, vibrating screeds, and trowel machines.
- Place and align forms for walks, curbs or gutters, and foundations.
- Place and finish surfaces of poured concrete (such as floors, pavement, curbs, and walls).
Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour depending on skill level
Schedule: Monday to Friday with overtime and weekend hours available
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org