HARRISON, Ohio—June 18, 2020—Greater Harrison Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for eight awards to honor outstanding businesses, organizations and individuals who promote growth and prosperity in the community.
Nominations forms are due Aug. 28. The award categories are designed to honor businesses of all sizes and industries.
RECOGNITION FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Greater Harrison Rising
Star of the Year
- Mary Lou Smith Outstanding Community Service Award
- Greater Harrison Lifetime Achievement Award
RECOGNITION FOR BUSINESSES
- Greater Harrison Corporate Community Excellence Award
- Greater Harrison Innovator of the Year
- Greater Harrison Emerging Business of the Year
- Greater Harrison Chamber Non-Profit of the Year
- Greater Harrison Chamber Business of the Year
2019 honorees included former City Councilman and Attorney Hank Menninger, The Coffee Peddlar, Dr. Saniya Johnson (Harrison Chiropractic), Casey’s Storage Solution and others.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards will be reviewed by committee with final review by the Chamber’s Board of Directors. Individual honorees will be announced prior to the Chamber’s Annual Membership Dinner and Awards banquet Nov. 19. Business and organization winners will be announced at that event.
Greater Harrison Chamber of Commerce was established in 2013 to promote growth and prosperity in one of the fastest growing corners of Hamilton County. Powered by volunteers, the Chamber provides networking, learning and cost-saving opportunities to businesses and organizations in Harrison and the surrounding communities.