HARRISON, OHIO—Dec. 19, 2022—Greater Harrison Chamber of Commerce has selected Brater-Winter Funeral Home, with locations in Harrison and Sayler Park, as the 2022 Greater Harrison Chamber Business of the Year.
The business and others will be recognized at a reception Feb. 23, 2023. The event will also commemorate the Chamber’s 10th anniversary. Other award honorees include:
- 2022 Greater Harrison Rising Star of the Year: Haley Kummer (Smart Start Childcare)
- 2022 Greater Harrison Emerging Business of the Year: The Little Fern Shop
- 2022 Greater Harrison Corporate Community Excellence Award: 1860 Taproom & Bottleshop
- 2022 Greater Harrison Innovator of the Year: Southwest Local School District
- 2022 Greater Harrison Chamber Non-Profit of the Year: Reach Out Pregnancy Center
- 2022 Greater Harrison Chamber Business of the Year: Brater-Winter Funeral Home
More information about the event is available on the Chamber website.
Greater Harrison Chamber of Commerce was established in 2013 to promote growth and prosperity in one of the fastest growing corners of Hamilton County. Powered by volunteers, the Chamber provides networking, learning and cost-saving opportunities to businesses and organizations in Harrison, Ohio and the surrounding communities.