Greater Harrison Chamber members are invited to fulfill our mission of promoting growth and prosperity as an official ambassador.
The Role of Greater Harrison Chamber Ambassadors
Our ambassador program provides an opportunity for Chamber members to get involved in the community while furthering our mission of promoting growth and prosperity. Greater Harrison Chamber ambassadors are expected to:
- Purchase from and promote other Chamber members
- Support the Chamber’s mission by sharing our messages and promoting membership
- Attend and invite guests to Chamber activities such as Business @ Breakfast, After Hours and more
Guidelines for Greater Harrison Chamber Ambassadors
The criteria for becoming a Greater Harrison Chamber ambassador are as follows:
- Must be a Chamber member or employed by a Chamber member in good standing
- Willing to proactively call on and and visit local businesses
- Possess a track record of integrity and positive reputation
- Availability to attend at least one Chamber event per quarter
Process for Becoming a Chamber Ambassador
Are you ready to take your Greater Harrison Chamber membership to the next level and stand out in our business community? Click the button below to initiate an ambassador application. Please include the following information: Your full name, phone number and email address. Also include the name of your business or employer, your official job title and at least one professional reference.